Songs are one of the best ways to express love and other emotions to others. One such emotion is Romance. Bollywood has been master of producing romantic songs, and in this article, we have listed out few of the best Bollywood romantic songs ever one must listen.
Love and Romance never die in one’s life. Same is the case with the Bollywood romantic songs too. The below listed Bollywood Romantic songs of all times will make your day and mood romantic.
Without wasting time, let’s have a quick glance of these songs.
List of Best Bollywood Romantic Songs Ever:
- Rabba Mein Toh Mar Gaya Oye: This is one of the best love tracks from the Movie “Mausam”, starring Shahid Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor in the lead roles. Shahid Kapoor played the role of a happy-go-lucky Punjabi guy, who falls in love with Sonam Kapoor. Fate always separates them, whenever they try to settle down in their life. How did they finally settle down and after how many years? It Forms the rest of the story.
- Guzaarish (Ghajini): Guzaarish song from Ghajini Movie expresses the feelings of a person (Aamir Khan) who changes his identity, to get closer to the heroine (Asin) and waits for her response after Proposing. The lyrics of the song excellently penned down the indescribable feelings of a lover. Music of A.R.Rehman would strike your memories spent with your partner.
- Mein Rahoon ya Na Rahoon: This is a private Album of Emraan Hashmi, and Esha Gupta has won GIMA Award for Best Music Video, Indian Pop Song of the Year.This is one of my favourite songs in the playlist, and you must listen to it if you haven’t.
- Pehla Nasha (Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar): This song is playback by legendary singer Udit Narayan and Sadhana Sargam. This song explains the feeling of a person, who experiences his first love and how his heart is feeling restless about his partner. The first two lines of this song,“Pehla Nasha, Pehla khummar,
Naya Pyaar Hai, Naya intezaar.”Is enough to explain the beauty of this song.
- Tum Hi Ho (Aashiqui 2): It is challenging to pick one song from a musical hit movie like Aashiqui 2. Because, every song from this film, relates to our lives. Each word of the lyrics is pen down soo emotionally that one cant stop crying after listening to the song.
- Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai: This song beautifully portrays how one must take care of their spouses. Every word of this lyrics shows both love and respect for the partner and this is one of my best bollywood romantic songs ever on the list.These are few of the best Bollywood songs ever one must listen to (if you haven’t yet). Share with us, what is your favourite Bollywood song and why?, in the comment section below. We would add it in the list above.